[ardour-dev] CVS - KSI doesn't compile

Jeremy Hall jhall at maoz.com
Tue Jun 29 04:33:42 PDT 2004

Hi,

It looks like both of you have similar problems I have when it tries to
build gtk_ardour here.

When I try to build gtk_ardour, I get the same errors you describe here I
always thought it was because I didn't want gtk_ardour and the makefile
subsystem didn't really understand that.

My strongpoint really isn't in Makefiles and autotools, but maybe somebody
else on the list that understands them better than I do can help us
out.Ksi_ardour now requires libardour 0.818.9, but I don't know how to put
that requirement into its build system either.

_J