[ardour-dev] Ardour b16.1 locks on loading old projects

Linium intent at netpratique.fr
Tue Jun 15 13:23:28 PDT 2004

Hello,

unfortunatly i am so far unable to load any of my projects made with ardour
0.9beta11.2 under the new release 0.9 16.1

At each time, ardour complains it can't find automation or pan files for a
long list of plugins/tracks.

Problem seems that my projects are already quite advanced and contain a lot of
track/plugins, so the time ardour compains jack is not happy.

Then ardour just freezes and jack produces:
 subgraph starting at ardour timed out (subgraph_wait_fd=10, status = 0, state
= Running)
client ardour error: awake_at = 32365584353 state = 2 timed_out = 2

I tried to run jack without rt mode and with large buffer (8192) but without
luck (to be honnest, only one little project succeeded).

So does someone know a workaround ?

Thx,

Linium