[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Jun 15 05:39:37 PDT 2004

Taybin,

	That doesn't fix it for me.  I did the following:

remove ~/.ladspa/rdf/ardour-presets.n3
open Ardour and save two SC4 settings as fred and ethel
save and exit
grep for fred and ethel in ~/.ladspa/rdf/ardour-presets.n3
open Ardour and save a GVerb setting as lucy
save and exit
grep for fred and ethel in ~/.ladspa/rdf/ardour-presets.n3
grep for lucy in ~/.ladspa/rdf/ardour-presets.n3

fred and ethel are no longer there, just lucy.

Jan