[ardour-dev] beta14-3, patch for man translations install

Robert Jordens rjo-lists at gmx.de
Sat Jun 5 12:03:04 PDT 2004

Hello!

[Fri, 28 May 2004] Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > Thank you.  In my tests, they installed into /usr/local/ just fine though.
>
> Yes, in standalone builds they should work fine. But the packaging
> environment I use for the rpms does not install in the final destination
> (nor has access to it at all) so the build fails.

The change is still not present in 0.9beta16. It is also needed for
Debian packages (local tree [./debian/tmp/usr] to build the package from does not
equal tha final installation tree of the package [/usr]).

        Robert.

--
Though I'll admit readability suffers slightly...
             -- Larry Wall in <2969 at jato.Jpl.Nasa.Gov>