[ardour-dev] CVS commit

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Sat Jul 24 14:01:07 PDT 2004

 * made cleanup session *not* remove unused (not-active) playlists

 * various fixes in the region editor dialog: allow editing of fade times,
   fixed editing of end and length times.

 * allowed editing of edit cursor time widget on toolbar

 * fixed maintaining region state flags when copy/pasted, etc

 * fixed handling of region fade-in fade-out handles to properly adjust
   when dragged to or past the beginning or end of the region.

 * libardour: 0.824.0   gtk/ardour: 0.525.0

I think I'll release a new tarball tomorrow morning.

jlc