[ardour-dev] Re: [ardour-users] About file changes

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Jul 5 13:55:37 PDT 2004

Here's a script that I sent to Paul in May to fix the Ladspa/ladspa

        Here's a little script (ardour_ladspa_fix) that I threw together
to fix
the <Ladspa>/<ladspa> problem with the new format .ardour files:


/bin/ed -s $1 <<EOF

        To fix a single file (assuming ardour_ladspa_fix is in your

ardour_ladspa_fix FILENAME.ardour

        To fix everything under a specific directory you can do the

find . -name \*.ardour -o -name \*.ardour.bak -print -exec
ardour_ladspa_fix {} \;


On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 14:31, Linium wrote:
> Thanks to Paul Davis, i can load again my 41 (!!) projects.
> The reason was that stereo send routes were buggy, it is fixed now in the 
> current cvs (i am testing a recent cvs snapshot right now).
> So if there are other users experiencing problem with ardour freezing loading  
> projects made with previous betas, that's probably the cause. 
> ---
> On the other hand, i noticed a little change in file format that i had to 
> track down to restore fully my projects. The <Ladspa> xml tag is now <ladspa> 
> (notice the case). If not correct, the ladspa parameters won't be restored.
> Not hard to fix with any editor, happilly enough ! :)
> BTW, If other people know other possible little problematic changes in file 
> format, it would be nice to hear it ! 
> Regards,
> Linium
> _______________________________________________
> ardour-users-ardour.org mailing list
> ardour-users at lists.ardour.org
> http://lists.ardour.org/listinfo.cgi/ardour-users-ardour.org

More information about the Ardour-Dev mailing list