[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Fri Jul 2 07:54:25 PDT 2004

Paul,

	Two problems.  The follow playhead past end is great when recording but
on session export it's a pain.  The second problem is far more subtle
and may be a JACK thing - I use pitchtune to tune my guitar, record a
track, play it back and the recorded track is slightly higher
pitch/faster than the original.  My guitar sounds out of tune when
played with the recorded track.  Checking the guitar tuning with
pitchtune and it is still in tune.  I'm recording 24/44.1 with an envy24
card.  I've never had this problem before so I'm not sure when it crept
in.

Jan