[ardour-dev] ardour 0.9beta11.2 released

Herb Theriault herb at electronictea.com
Sun Feb 29 23:09:50 PST 2004

It could just be me not doing something correctly but I'm getting the
following error when running configure

--
./configure: line 4151: /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/: is a directory
*** Your version of pkg-config is too old. You need version 0.9.0 or newer.

pkgconfig is  0.15.0
libxml2 is 2.6.6
libxml is 1.8.17-r2
gcc 3.2.3