[ardour-dev] Various oddities...

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sat Feb 28 14:02:11 PST 2004

And now it's time for that new game sensation:
    "Mantis-worthy or Human Error?"
Where we ask the question "Is this a bug, or just a silly mistake on
my part??"

I seem completely incapable of creating mono tracks in the most recent
CVS tarball (Ardout.GTK 0.452.0  libardour 0.727.0).  In fact, I can't
create anything besides stereo tracks no matter what I say in the track
selection dialog!  I can ask for a mono track, I can ask for a 16 channel
track, a mono track, it doesn't matter, I end up with 2 channels out.

Is this a bug, or a config error on my part?

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com