[ardour-dev] merging regions

Alex Timmer mijn_troep at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 08:37:19 PST 2004

Taybin,

funny... how could Andrew end up at login.php?? i tried (also
yesterday) and i always end up at login_page.php. since you did provide
the right link, i didn't reply...

 http://ardour.org/mantis/   =>
 http://ardour.org/mantis/login_page.php

gr, ALEX

 --- Taybin Rutkin <taybin at earthlink.net> wrote: > Could you try again?
 I check it, and that page is indeed there.

> Taybin

Chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the
FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/