[ardour-dev] mantis doesn't work with html proxy wwwoffle

Uwe Koloska uwe at koloro.de
Sat Feb 21 16:29:30 PST 2004

Hello,

since mantis is running on the new server it doesn't work with a html proxy
(wwwoffle).  All pages show up fine but "show bugs" gives an error (in
mozilla):
    Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested
    page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.
Of course cookies are allowed.

If I disable the proxy and switch to "direct connection to internet"
everything worked just fine.

The same if I use konqueror instead of mozilla -- but a more instructive error
message:
  "Auf sich selbst verweisende Verknüpfung in"
  "self referencing link in"
  http://www.ardour.org/mantis/view_all_bug_page.php

Anyone with an idea about this?  Maybe my proxy is too restrictive ...

Yours
Uwe Koloska