[ardour-dev] change is in the air ...

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat Feb 7 01:49:32 PST 2004

Paul Davis wrote:
> CVS access is now limited to developers with write permission *BUT*
> automated nightly tarballs and diffs will be available starting from
> tonight. See http://ardour.org/download.html for details. Taybin also
> plans to install ViewCVS or some other similar tool to provide
> anonymous CVS browsing and statistics.

any chances for anoncvs to return? it's just sooo much more
convenient than diff tarballs, and probably just as
bandwidth-efficient if people use -z (a little harder on cpu, i admit).

--
"I never use EQ, never, never, never. I previously used to use mic
positioning but I've even given up on that too."

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)