[ardour-dev] Re: error [gain_pan_meter.cc/gtk-ardour.pot-update]

Cal hihone at bigpond.net.au
Sun Dec 12 14:04:03 PST 2004

I'm responding to a daily digest, so if this is obsolete, old or just
tired, kindly ignore me.

 >make[4]: *** No rule to make target
 >`../gain_pan_meter.cc', needed by
 >`gtk-ardour.pot-update'.  Stop.

The same applies to mixer_selection.cc.

 >i guess removing gtk_ardour/po and then 'cvs update'
 >isn't enough anymore. maybe gain_pan_meter.cc is a
 >missing file?

Somewhere in the  last week or so, files gain_pan_meter.cc and
mixer_selection.cc disappeared from the daily cvs snapshots, yet
they still feature in gtk_ardour/po/ POTFILES.in.  Deleting references to
the two files from POTFILE.in enables the build, but I wonder ....

With the daily snapshot, Doug McLain's suggestion re stripping  *.[Pp]o
files doesn't help.

cheers, Cal