[ardour-dev] CVS commit - midi feedback
jesse at essej.net
Tue Aug 10 07:44:20 PDT 2004
oops, last message sent uncompleted.
* Added support for midi parameter feedback. When enabled, controls
that are bound to incoming midi events will send out that event
when modified. This lets you control generic midi control surface
with motor faders and/or led encoders (like the incredibly
affordable Behringer BCF2000, which was used for testing), to match the internal
state. Note the extra/changed options in the option editor's midi
tab. Also note that automation playback does not yet send midi feedback.
Reminder: to bind a fader or bar-control to midi, do a Control-Middle-Click
on it, then send some midi control.
* Added generic midi bindability for mute, solo, and rec-enable controls.
to do it, you can do Control-RIGHT-click on the mute and solo
buttons (the normal binding click is taken on these buttons for other functions).
For the Record-enable button, it is the normal ctrl-middle-click.
You can also pick it from the context menu of the mute button. A menu
will be added to other buttons later.
* fixed some midi prompter dialog issues
* fixed some midi binding state saving issues
* libardour: 0.828.0 gtk/ardour: 0.530.0
More information about the Ardour-Dev