[ardour-dev] latest (MAMMOTH) CVS commit

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Apr 24 10:49:53 PDT 2004

>	Pan automation works flawlessly!  Really nice.  When I set gain
>automation to write mode it starts to record but the gain slider is
>locked out.

will fix. thats an easy one.

>	Oh, in order to hear panning on a specific track I have to set my
>master pans to hard left and right.  Is this normal/correct or am I
>missing something?

its normal + correct. if you pan hard left to the track out, but then
track out feeds the left bus channel and its panned center, where do
you expect it to go?

the real "trick" here is to ensure that all stereo tracks+busses start
with hard L+R panning. which is suprisingly harder than you might
think.

--p