[ardour-dev] latest (MAMMOTH) CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Apr 24 09:21:17 PDT 2004

	Pan/Gain automation:

	Pan automation works flawlessly!  Really nice.  When I set gain
automation to write mode it starts to record but the gain slider is
locked out.

	Oh, in order to hear panning on a specific track I have to set my
master pans to hard left and right.  Is this normal/correct or am I
missing something?

Jan