[ardour-dev] latest (MAMMOTH) CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Apr 24 07:41:36 PDT 2004

Let me rephrase that.  Not being able to find the presets doesn't break
all of my old sessions, it's just that, even though the values (that I
loaded from presets) are there in my original Session.ardour file, when
I open it with the latest CVS version none of them are set correctly.
That is, the plugin values are not being translated from the old
Session.ardour file to the new Session.ardour file after I save it.  Is
this a bug or a feature?

Jan