[ardour-dev] latest (MAMMOTH) CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Apr 24 03:30:43 PDT 2004

Problems:

	Can't find any of my plugin presets (~/.ardour/presets).  I've probably
missed something here.

	If you double click on the panner bar controls to get to the spinbox
entry any movement of the mouse over the spinbox controls and then
in/out of the box sets the spinbox to min/max values (0.0/1.0) without
pressing a button.

	Whinging - there should be a sort of "detent" in the center position of
the panner bar controls.  When you slide it back to center the "C"
should reappear.  Also, how do you now get rid of the -3dB center
attenuation?

	More whinging - the splash screen sure disappears fast.  Since you put
so much effort into it can you make it stay on screen for a couple of
seconds?  Maybe a timer or something.

Jan