[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Apr 11 21:26:39 PDT 2004
* move "optimization flags" setting into a global autoconf file,
and call AM_OPT_FLAGS from most configure scripts
* increase size of UI request pool
* increase size of UI request ringbuffer
* finally get all tracks connected to ins+outs
when using "auto-connect" options.
(previously only the first N tracks
would be connected, where N was the
number of physical i/o's on
your audio interface)
* generalize plugin GUIs to support VST
plugins without "editors"
* make persistence work for VST plugin
presence (not for their state)
* prevent GTK from loading its default
RC files at all costs.
* fix gcc 3.3 "bug" in libsoundtouch
* start to use the new BarController widget in plugin GUIs
note: the move to barcontroller has broken quite a bit of
functionality associated with plugin GUI faders. it will all be back
More information about the Ardour-Dev