[ardour-dev] CRITICAL: User Interface ...MEMORY...

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 04:19:25 PDT 2004

Hi,

I really need help getting this Memory issue worked
out. I'm supposed to deliver final product within 48
hours.

Ardour/GTK 0.460.0 running with libardour 0.734.3

CRITICAL: User interface request POOL OUT OF MEMORY -
RECOMPILE WITH LARGER SIZE

Can someone tell me what to edit in order to adjust
the memory for this. I know of at least one workaround
that might help but I want to do this the fastest and
easiest way--the right way.

SESSION
This is a remastering session with 20 stereo tracks;
10 are unmastered mixes, 10 are mastered. The 10
mastered tracks are refrences that route to
alsa_pcm:playback_13,14. The unmastered tracks route
through a bus to JAMin back into an Ardour bus and
finally to alsa_pcm:playback_15,16.

The setup is ideal for comparisons between old and new
masters.

ron