[ardour-dev] Region trimmimg

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Apr 3 08:29:05 PST 2004

This just in...  it turned off (greyed out? deselected?) the track on
which I trimmed the tail but didn't do anything to the one on which I
trimmed the beginning.  I just middle clicked on the tail-trimmed track
and it plays again.  Is this a bug?  A feature?  Should I report this
through Mantis?

Jan